Leveraging B2W 5 Dimensions of Wellbeing, based on principles of Positive Psychology, Coaching, and Human-Centred Design Principles, to create a WellBeing Strategy and Roadmap for your organization. Connect to learn more about a 12-week Discovery & Pilot project to understand your needs, map to leading practices and validate with your people.
12-Week Discovery & Pilot
- Interviews with key stakeholders to understand qualitative challenges from employee perspective
- Quantitative data collection and analysis relevant to challenge areas
- Design Thinking ideation workshops with cross functional teams to prioritize pain points and opportunities
- Summary and detail reports of observations and insights gathered
- Current and desired future state scenario maps
- High level strategy and roadmap framework
- Ideation detail results
- Pilot project of prioritized ideas with select employee group
- Clarity on what wellbeing means for your employees
- Optimism that your organization can take immediate action to increase employee wellbeing
- Enthusiasm for future ideas to create a work environment where your people can flourish
The overall timeline can be accelerated dependent on the scope. The key objective is to establish clarity on the desired future state, and an actionable strategic plan and wellbeing leading practices playbook relevant to your organization.
Change almost never fails because it’s too early. It almost always fails because it’s too late.
Seth Godin, Tribes – We Need You to Lead Us